The Holly Farm philosophy:
Escape the wedding factory!
It will become evident upon your first visit to The Holly Farm that you can finally take a deep sigh of relief and throw away all of your preconceived notions that planning a wedding should be a stressful experience.
The demands of today’s fast-paced world rarely afford most of us with the time to gather with all of our family and friends. We feel that the time and energy it takes to bring all of your loved ones together for a wedding celebration deserves more than the 4 or 5 rushed hours that most reception sites offer.
Whereas other facilities typically force your party to leave the property after a four hour reception, wedding celebrations at The Holly Farm are a true friends and family reunion. We are your home away from home and the Farm serves as the “central gathering place” for all of your off-site friends and family members from out of town.
To help you eliminate some of the more tedious detail work surrounding your event, The Holly Farm is happy to coordinate your Friday or Saturday evening wedding rehearsal and facilitate your on-site Saturday or Sunday wedding and reception. Our many years of experience and our familiarity with the grounds allow us to guide you and show you what has worked successfully in the past. You have the freedom to experiment with different ceremonial ideas and decide, with our assistance, what will work the best for you.
Each menu at The Holly Farm is created in a private menu consultation with our chef. We have sample menus from which you can get ideas and we encourage you to bring in a list of your favorite dishes. Menus can be as extravagant as you can dream them to be.
The Holly Farm offers many additional services free of charge:
- Beer and wine list development
- Unlimited ice, soda water, coffee and tea service for the wedding is included in the catering estimate
- Island orchids provided at The Holly Farm's Stone Guest Bar, on the banquet service Tiki Bar, at the Passion Fruit and Grapevine Stone Buffet and in all guest restrooms
- Maid service in guest accommodations from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily
- On-site parking
- Even coordination assistance
Choose from our five different Garden Hacienda Wedding Packages:
- The basic 2-night “Santa Lucia” package (available in April, May and during the off-season only)
- “The Magnolia” 3-night wedding package
- “The Pariaso”—Our luxurious 5-night, 6-day package ( a.k.a. “The Wedding Moon”)
- Our 2012 Promotional Package. We are really excited about this package . . . it is really quite a "bang for the buck," to use official wedding terminology.
- Off-season custom packages available from November through March. Please contact us to discuss!
We are very flexible in terms of your personal needs because we only do one wedding a week. Unlike other facilities that do multiple weddings on the same day, each wedding at The Holly Farm gets our undivided attention to detail.
A wedding at The Holly Farm is a celebration of love, as well as a reunion of your closest friends and family. The Holly Farm wants you and your guests to leave filled with a lifetime of cherished memories!